• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What on the **** is happening to our rights to drive our trucks?

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these aret Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed."

According to the above, which every state in the Union signed on to, to become a state, you have an absolute right to both possess and drive an FMV.
I do not consent, and I will not abide by tyranical dictates of those who think they are my "betters".
Whether you like it or not driving is a privilege not a right.

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My 89 year old Mother reminds me that we're all in this HMV canoe together. We only get to the shoreline when we row in the same direction.

I can't swim so let's get the guy in the back to steer this thing and the rest of us will just paddle.

LouWon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My 89 year old Mother reminds me that we're all in this HMV canoe together. We only get to the shoreline when we row in the same direction.

I can't swim so let's get the guy in the back to steer this thing and the rest of us will just paddle.
That sounds right

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks