• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what shelter did i win?

army_nurse

I won one of the shelters at the GL site in MacAlister Oklahoma. the description said they were 129x80x70. that puts these larger than an S-250 and smaller than a S-280. so the question remains, What shelter did i win?

any help would be great.

Mark

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What did the auction manifest say it was?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Smaller than an S280, larger than an S250, maybe an S265? LOL, just a joke! At the bottom of the auction page, click on the link and it should give you specifics if the DRMO guys applied the right NSN.

Srjeeper

All I saw on there out of McAlister were 250's.

Like mentioned before, they don't always get their measurements correct, so check the NSN.

They sure had some nice shelters listed....congrats..

army_nurse

this is what the post on GL stated for the unit description. the shelter was sold as scrap metal and the NSN was 5411-00-SHELTER. and they are longer than a normal s-250. you can look at the lots on the history and some of them have drawers 4 deep that look to be standard size. SO any new guesses on the series name for this shelter??

Aluminum Electronic Shelter.Electronics have been removed. Dimensions are approximately. L 129" X W 80" X H 70". MUTILATION NOT REQUIRED. Material is located at CDC McAlester Army Ammunition Plant,in McAlester,Ok.. Preview available by appointment only. Load out by appointment only with a 48 hour notice required. Flat bed conveyance required for load out

thanks for the help

Mark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks