• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What size/brand are these tires?

CGarbee

Tread pattern is the same as a Michelin XZL... Can't read the size on the tire, nor the manufacturer name from the angle that the picture was taken...
Who's truck is it? Ask them... :)

CGarbee

Re: RE: What size/brand are these tires?

rizzo said:
CGarbee said:
Tread pattern is the same as a Michelin XZL...
I think you are mistaken
I may be, but I do have a bunch of the Michelins XZL's in my yard... Photos of them (one posted of a XZL here) are on my website... Both the XL and the XZL or shown on my Photo Page 5 (has shots of differnt tires).

The angle in the shot below isn't the same as in the one above with the truck in question, but it may help. I'm looking mainly at the side and center block shape and pattern and trying to compare what I have with what's on the truck (on a relatively small monitor since I'm at work...).

Is it still at GL? If so, can somebody take a gander?? If not, who got it?

Attachments

CGarbee

Yep, there is a break in the sizes where they go from one center block to two... Not sure but I think it occures either at 12 or 14 inches in width. I know that the 900 and 1100 widths (both in 16 and 20 inch rims) only have a single center block.

It would be nice if somebody could actually look at the truck as I am finding this intriguing (and you can tell that my lunchbreak isn't that exciting today...).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks