• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What the heck is this?

Rx7Nut13B

I was looking around for bulldozers and excavators and found the best of both worlds.

But cant find any information in this thing, like what the excavator on the back can do, how much it weights. All that good stuff.

Anyone have the info they would like to share!

THANKS

Attachments

A

A/C Cages

Shes a modified Unimog. A real fun toy to play with but very heavy in the front end and tends to get stuck easy now. Without those they mud real good. But then again you can drag yourself out backwards using the backhoe.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As ksm715 stated it's a SEE truck. Small emplacement excavator. Found in engineer units and still in active service. Very capable excavators, but slow and poorly balanced. Light/airborne infantry loved the SEEs in ABN engineer units, they made quick work of digging fighting positions.

eldgenb

As ksm715 stated it's a SEE truck. Small emplacement excavator. Found in engineer units and still in active service. Very capable excavators, but slow and poorly balanced. Light/airborne infantry loved the SEEs in ABN engineer units, they made quick work of digging fighting positions.

boy is that ever true, I drove one of these a lot when I was active. Going down the freeway felt like a dingy on high waves. It is coil sprung on all 4 corners and that sucker would rock going down the road. Almost reminded me of one of those metal animals mounted on a single spring in a children's park, it always made for an exciting ride.

XanRa

that ders one of those fancy "combat engineer dream" unimogs, can do whatever you want almost:D theres alot of those things still in armorys around:deadhorse: