• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What was painted when trucks were new?

renovate7

I'm beginning to repaint today. The bed is coming off at the sandblasters. I'm going to bring the truck home and tape off/cover the vitals and then take it back and have them blast anything they can. While it's off I'm going to inspect and replace anything thats needed, especially brake lines. I may just replace them all to be safe. I already have a new rear wiring harness. Were the brake lines, wiring harness, rear lights, bolts that hold the bed to the frame repainted after final assembly? My passenger door must have been replaced recenlty by the NG before I got this. It looks new, none of the screw heads are painted. I'm guessing nothing was painted in the engine compartment after assembly. I'm not trying to go overboard here, just want to get it as right as possible.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks