• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's a faded/used camo cargo cover worth?

CanonNinja

Mine's been well used before its exit from the .gov. 2 or 3 of the clips and straps to hold the cover when rolled are broken, and there's a nice (though linear) tear in the rear tailgate cover and the front zipper came unsewn. I'll post some pics here when I can find them, but just ordered a new set from GMA, so dont need this one anymore.

Attachments

Barrman

RE: What

Are you just wanting it to go to a good home, or sell it?

Houston and back is a $50 trip for me now days. Which is what I would offer you for it. But, I can't see $100 in something I will have to replace pretty soon. That make sense?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks