• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's the deal with posting on this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Going back and looking, you did have a post deleted.

I didn't delete it but I can tell you the reason. It was a for sale ad in the forum.

We don't allow for sale ads in the forums. Ads are only allowed in the classifieds and you must be a premium member to post in the classifieds.

ParkerCustoms

It wasn't a for sale ad. I said, "I have my own custom shop and have been customizing cars since I was able to drive. I'm just now getting into the big toys. I've had my wheels made for a couple months now, I just didn't know how big of tires I could fit on my stock deuce." I think I also said I could make anyone else a set of custom wheels that wanted some, but not sure where in all that it was. There was no for sale, no price, no pics, and no contact me at xxx-xxx-xxxx. As a result, one guy messaged me and told me 395/46s were as big as I could fit without the tires rubbing each other. If that goes as a "for sale" ad, then y'all have A LOT more than me to worry about. As far as I have seen, there's ATLEAST 3-4 people in every thread trying to sell their spare parts/left-over parts for a build.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think I also said I could make anyone else a set of custom wheels that wanted some, but not sure where in all that it was.
It was in the first sentence.

Here is the actual post (yes, us mods can still read it after it has been deleted).

"For everyone looking for wheels, I can make custom wheels for the 2 and 1/2 ton rockwell axles in my shop. I have customized cars ever since I was able to drive. I'm just now getting into the bigger toys. I have had my wheels built for a few months just no clue how big of a tire I could fit on my stock deuce."

I'm going to close the thread now. If you wish to discuss it further, PM a mod or admin.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Being a business that is "selling" your "services" you are required to be paying vendor. Contact the site admin at the "contact Us" button at the bottom of the page for pricing.

Now if you where just a guy building a few do-dads in your garage, that would be a different story.

And welcome to the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks