• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what's this thing on my fusebox?

kapnklug

Poking around under the dash on my 86 M1009 (installing the Doghead starter relay conversion -- thanks Doghead!), I've found two circuit boards in plastic boxes: a small one near the starter relay, which I think is the glowplug controller, and a larger one, a little bigger than a deck of cards, that hangs above the fusebox. I can't find the larger one in the wiring diagrams in the TM. Anyone know what it is?

Crash_AF

The one that hangs above the fuse box is the glow plug controller.

I'll have to go over the diagrams to see what the other one is... what color wires does it have?

Later,
Joe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks