• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

whats up?

dmetalmiki

Whats up

The Radio Body came off My praga 3vs, and the "haglan body (I bought as is)came off my 5 Ton REO. and (I did not like the set up /angle of) the body wich was too small to camp in really. tho kids liked the wizzing radar dish and lights etc! Once on the REO I liked the look way better and it attracted more comments and stares at the last of the shows this year! The Mast is air operated from control unit inside (pic) wich does the microwave oven, charger for truck batts and 4 underfloor nikes (deep cycle liesure batts) 240 / 12 volt lights power inside..and 3K inverter so no noisy generator! tho there IS on in side locker (3.5 kva Onan) for ..well it's there! heres some pics (3rd bloody attempt and all lost typing!!) AGGHH!

Attachments

dmetalmiki

I have just finished fitting the engine oil primer kit today...works great! I now have one on both my REO and my I/H. M62 wrecker. (so hopefull no potential self=destuct mode now!) see post on self destruct! with pics

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks