• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wheel chock holders

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I picked up my new M35a2 yesterday and besides having 2 wooden wheel chocks in the BII box it had 2 rubber chocks mounted on each of the rear mud flaps. Look to be real easy fab. Also if anyone in the KC area wants to extend their cargo bows you can have the rear wall and door I just removed it also has an extended camo vinyl cargo cover that I would trade for a regular size one.

Attachments

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
hey is that yellow truck in you avitar the one on you tube running over that car
Nope that was the truck last summer the day it came home from Co forestry. All the M135/211 from that auction were the same color. It never left the house before it was gone through and repainted. I wouldn't risk a 58 year old truck doing something like that, well on purpose anyways!rofl

Attachments

Varyag

when I got mine I already had 2 triangles welded into the driver's side of the bed with a link of chain in between to secure them to. I saw this a couple of times with our deuces in the CAV.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks