• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

When parting out an M1009...

91W350

I would think engine, front axle, transmission, transfer case, rear axle, in that order, providing all is good. The rest of the small stuff will add up, but those should be the big ticket items.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Mik...I think your truck is too good to part out!! Do you have it listed in the classified section here?

Heck...its gotta be worth a few K to someone on here??

I know you have time issues but gosh!!

ODdave

is the shell in good shape? to us in michigan that and the frame are worth the most. you can have the drivetrain. i would travel for a good shell and frame for the right price.

REGULATOR

hey I sent you a PM, I think I can scrape together the cash your looking for..

Im just down the road in Augusta, and can arrange to come fetch if its not running..

I get all teary eyed just thinking of hacking one of these up...

thats how I got mine, it was just sittign there rusting away like a tired old forgotten Soldier... it runs ok and still looks old, but hey its back to work at least... kinda like me :)

seriously.. dont chop it just yet...

hey I sent you a PM, I think I can scrape together the cash your looking for..

Im just down the road in Augusta, and can arrange to come fetch if its not running..

I get all teary eyed just thinking of hacking one of these up...

thats how I got mine, it was just sittign there rusting away like a tired old forgotten Soldier... it runs ok and still looks old, but hey its back to work at least... kinda like me :)

seriously.. dont chop it just yet...
I would love to have someone fix it as opposed to me scaping it. I don't have much time left here and having it hauled with my duece to Vegas is just nat an option. (this will actually be paying for a good portion of that)

Thanks, Mik