• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where are all the ferrets from Canada?

Ferretboy

Im interrested in finding what happened to the daimler ferret scout cars from Canada....in 1954 they bought 124 of them....they used them until 1980-81 then disposed of them.....most went to the U.S. ....sold by a few dealers.....i know where a few are....and i know one dealer that scrapped about a dozen...sad.....the brits produced 4409 ferrets but im not interrested in english ferrets....just the Canadian ones.....a much smaller group....plus i have one....im sure some are setting in garages and yards....would love to have hull numbers and talk to owners... just like to know....thank you all.

Ferretboy

Well i guess there are no ferret owner in the u.s. who have anything to ad to this post so i will consider it a dead end...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks