• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where can I find good spacers / adapters ??

DTL

I just ordered a set of H1 12 bolt wheels with 37s and I need to find a set of wheel spacers. There's a lot of Ebay-type stuff out there, but I'm looking for recomendations from some folks that have used them before. Where can I find some good quality spacers with good hardware in them?

Thanks!!

scrambled

I bought a set of 2" spacers 2 years ago from National Tire and Wheel. They were really nicely machined and I had no problems with running 38" tires and 20" wheels on my F350.

These guys are the ones that build Eaton Wheels.

Wheel Spacers @ NTW

Travis

Cucvnut

if you have a shop you should know that you can buy centers for the h1 rims and re center them to have the correct back spacing.

DTL

I know I can recenter them, I just don't want to! I'd much rather be able to use any old surplus H1 wheel instead of inversting a ton of time and money on what should be "cheap" wheels.

DTL

The shop is S&S Fabrication in Bakersfield. We do race car fab. and CNC. Off road isn't really our thing :confused: The CUCVs are a new adventure for me and everyone else at the shop just seems kind of annoyed by it. We'll see how it goes.

Cucvnut

That sucks :( My friend who lived in Bako had his little shop his name was jason payne did you know him ? he had a big green truggy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks