• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where can I get these tie down hooks?

ECS

Could someone please tell me the part number, or where I can get these tie down hooks from?

These are the tie down hooks for the canvas on the M1101.

Thanks,

Attachments

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
NSN 5340012036542
part number 44702-10

it didn't show up for me in the M1101 parts manual, so this is the part number for the HMMWV cover. I can't imagine they used a different one for the trailer than for the truck.

JetbikeAnt

While were on this subject I have a question. How do you install Buckle on the existing strap? Only way I can see is to leave the strap attached to the Cover, then remove the stitching at the bottom which doubles the Strap thickness, slide the new Buckle on then re-stich it. There has got to be an easier way. Comments?

cucvrus

Could someone please tell me the part number, or where I can get these tie down hooks from?

These are the tie down hooks for the canvas on the M1101.

Thanks,
How many of these buckles do you really need? I have them. They are brand new with a short piece of material on them. I bought them when I had my Mule M1009 for the top.
DSCF8524.JPG