• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

where do I post questions about a Deuce on Craigslist

Tree34

I am going to look at this duce tomorrow as I was wondering with the steel soldiers community thought about it and if you had any suggestions of what I should look for
Thanks

Removed link

Last edited by a moderator:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can post the pictures and the wording from the ad, and your questions, but you can not post the link unless the item belongs to you.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?84063-Forum-rules

Auction Postings:
Please abide by the following rules concerning the posting of auction information in the forums:
• Do NOT post about future or current GL/GP(GovPlanet)/GSA/eBay (including items for sale in buy-it-now formats)/local/city/state/Federal/estate auctions. You may post about any auction after the auction is closed.
• Do not post links to auction photos.
• Do not post links to GL/GP(GovPlanet)/GSA(or other sites)that have links that quit working after a short period of time. Save the image to your PC and then attach it to your post.
Do NOT post links to current eBay auctions or Craig's List ads that are not your own. You may post a link to your own auction/ad only if it is in an information/discussion thread about your vehicle/item. Do not start a post in the Conversations forum or your vehicle specific forum just to announce your auction/ad.
• No collusion as specified above.

Tree34

It's a 1968 kaiser jeep it has a hard top it has the cargo cover it has five spare tires three of which have rims it has a winch it is in good shape the parking brake cable seems to be broken but other than that it's working fine

Are there any specific things I need to look out for

steelandcanvas

It's a 1968 kaiser jeep it has a hard top it has the cargo cover it has five spare tires three of which have rims it has a winch it is in good shape the parking brake cable seems to be broken but other than that it's working fine

Are there any specific things I need to look out for
Not to be the grammar police, but try and use a little punctuation. It makes a post easier and more pleasant to read. Welcome to the site.

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
Now We need pictures for the General.
How is He supposed to decide the answers without more information?
And, Welcome, be good, There is more information in here than you can imagine!
Enjoy.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Nothing horribly important to look for, if its priced acceptably to you, buy it.

Now if your told "this and that" have been replaced, ask for receipts! Otherwise, don't lay 100% faith on it.

I'd also ask if the brakes and bearings have been inspected. That should be done sooner than later if you get it.

VPed

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Look for brake fluid leaking. Do not put it on the road until you are sure the brakes are good, and even with good brakes, you need that parking brake to work.

Did I mention to check the brakes?

jasonjc

Ask about mudding, how deep can it go and then how deep has HE taken it. If he say over the axles, check ALL the fluids and remember oil floats on water. Plug drain plugs just enough to see if water come out. If it does run away.

But that's just me.2cents

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks