• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

where to buy stenicls

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There are several members on the site that make stencils too. I don't know if they do the stars, but they can definitely do any text that you want. PM me for their info if you are interested as I'm not sure if they want me advertising for them :)

ultim8gamr

Does anyone know if there is a USMC logo stencil out there? I had the rear bumper on my M1008 painted black and thought it would have completed the truck if I could have somehow painted the USMC logo onto it in white. Or is it too intricate a design for a stencil?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks