• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to get ether bottles?

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't know if they'll be orange. NAPA, any truck part place, truck dealer, etc.

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got mine at NAPA, but I do not remember how much it was. Most farm equipment dealers have them also.
Regards Marti

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why not just leave the empty one on the firewall and keep a can of starting fluid in your toolbox? It will work just as well and is cheaper. I am all for authenticity, but no one will know. I had ether start on the HEMTT, but I never even tried it (even though the guy that sold it to me replaced the ether start cannister). I also don't use the pre-heater on the M809 series truck...just give 'em a sniff of starting fluid in the coldest weather (in MD) and they start right up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks