• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to get replacement hydraulic hoses?

Nitetrain

I have a SEE and need to get some replacement hydraulic hoses. Does anyone know the fitting sizes I should order and where the best place is to order them from. Thanks, and sorry if this is a repeat thread. I could not find the answer when I searched.

I would like to start by replacing some of the hoses on the front loader. I have added a close up of the fitting. I am not sure how to read it.

Attachments

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like a tapered (AN-style) swivel fitting. Find a hydraulic hose shop and have them make new ones based on the old ones...disconnect old hose, clean it up, take it in for same-same measurement & fabrication.

I have had the best luck finding your nearest Parker hose outlet and trying that. Otherwise look for a hydraulic hose repair shop.

ETA: Make sure that the repairman verifies the size of the ends; a reputable repair shop should have some anodized aluminum test/sizing fittings to verify if it's SAE or metric....

Last edited: