• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

where to ride

keway

OK. so i'v had this M109 over a year. when i first got the MV i blew the head gasket from lack of knowlage on how to start it in cold weather. any how its up and running and i know have another problem.

i'm new to the Missouri area around whiteman AFB. and i dont know where to take it wheeling

any body from around there and can help.

Barrman

You wanting tough trails or just a nice drive through the country? Land Between The Lakes is just a few hours from you over in KY. Lots of trails a M35 will fit on, 5 or 6 different camp grounds, a drive through buffalo range where you can probably scare all the animals and basically miles and miles of paved back road driving through the woods. I did 300 miles one weekend up there and never left the park. The also have an OHV area with some pretty tight and tough trails.

Not trying to make this a LBL commercial. go west and you will find all kinds of back roads in the hills. Or SW to Hot Springs, AR. big offraod park there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks