• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Which 900 series do you like best?

Jayco36REQS

Which of the 900 series trucks to you like best? Ok wait, outside of the HEMTT class trucks.... which of the 6x6 900 series do you think is best? I drove a 923 and it seems kind of underpowered.....

Jayco36REQS

Ok... anyone want to say why they like a paticular one over another?

Basically I am looking to purchase a MV but can't decide between a M35A3 or go ahead and get the bigger 900 series 5-ton. Not well versed enough in the 900 series to know the differences in engines, bed size, features, etc.

Thanks!

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
916/920, 952/956 (916/920 with a 936 bed)

Last edited:

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I dont know if they are any better than the A0's or the a1's....But I like the m939a2's more.

A few pictures of my M936a2...

I also have an m931a2 on the way. (Still waiting for it to be delivered)
I don't know whether that's drool on my keyboard or a liquid I can't mention on this forum, but knock it off!

timothy11

Banned
Derrick its side note but can one of you 939 series guys measure from back of your cab to front of grill for me?

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I like the 923a2 it has alot of power,I just sold it yesterday to a guy and he wanted me to bob it.So today I started the bob job.As much as I didnt want to do it.I started taking it apart today.It should make an awesome truck.

91W350

I would like a M920....

These 923s are pretty impressive when you start messing with them. I found one we had unloaded and I had not paid any attention to today, 8.9 hours and 138 miles. I hope the GL/Riley guys did not destroy the Cummins. It has two empty cans of starting fluid on the floor and an empty fuel tank. The drain pug leaks. The emergency shut-off had also been tripped and not reset.

We bought a 915 out of Topeka and the guys at the shop argue over who gets to drive it. Seems the short chassis and auto is the hot ticket for moving trailers around. They have actually been pulling the baler around with it, that surprised me. I am sure that is an overloaded situation.

I failed to bid on a M934A2 at Riley that may have been the nicest truck I ever saw there. :drool: Glen

fsearls92

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a M923A1 and really like the truck (except how much fuel it burns)! I am definately going to buy the next nice M936A2 truck that is close enough to me, as long as it isn't outrageous in price. I want one!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks