• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Which Do You Have ?

Which Do You Have ?

• Stock Deuce

Votes: 28 59.6%
  • Slightly Modified Deuce

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Bobbed Deuce

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters

russ81

MAJOR MODIFY !!!!!!!!!

Bobbed, `03 5.9 Cummins, NV4500, XZL's in 16x20, ARB Air Lockers, `08 Ford van seats, custom made 6" bumpers & nerf bars, and on and on and on !

The WAR PIG COMETH !!!!!!!!

Attachments

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
slight - I see all of these as slight because they can be undone, if anyone would ever want to:

prelube, spin on filters, replacing the spare with a generator set, putting on 11.00x20's, adding a drop hitch, fuel up and adding pyro and boost guages, flame heater operation detector, putting the resistor for the heater inside the cab firewall rather than outside in the engine compartment, adding headlamp-size back up lights, adding a battery equalizer and a 12V bus, including an underdash lighter socket, VIC intercom, map lights, additional guage illumination, bumper mounted antennas, and a GPS with a 5" screen using a dash mounted pedestal.

may the purists recoil in horror..

neb4x4

Stock. "custom" block heater in the water pump housing. (starts right up in cold Nebraska temps -deg's) Hopefully soon super-single wheels, with maybe some 46 Michelins or 44 Swamper TSL's!!!! Going to install a "pyro" gauge soon, to try and acompany my more needed ponies...

Oh I run on 90% used ATF, 10% diesel/gas, etc....

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Missing Deuce.

(But, I cast my vote for "Slightly Modified Deuce," since that's what is was.)

Last edited:

frankieboy

I am stock all the way. I do have some appreciation for slight mods assuming they could be reversed and don't involve mauling the vehicle. I realize that the word "slight" is subject to interpretation but it definitely does not involve butchering the chassis.