• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Which glow is better

tourus

So I Had the IP pump rebiult last week. So I said to myself while the truck is down. I would replace the injectors and glow plugs. So when talking to the place that did the pump spoke to them about injectoers and glow plugs. they said they would not do the injectors as they said " they are very tough and unless the truck was skippin or missin don't replace". But anyway I did replace the glow plugs the one they had were Bosh 80034--Duraterm 0250 202 126-35T . the ones I took out were wellington 6A843G070. really just wondering wich would be better. the truck is an 85 m1010 it is a d/d. just looking for input.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wellman, wellman. Details are important.

We have covered this hundreds of times.

Asking a forum for opinions will never be decisive. But, you can make your own decisions based on the hundreds of threads we've already [posted on this topic.

I disagree with your shop's advice. I'd replace your injectors now too.

MT4222

I agree replace injectors. I use ac delco AC60-G glow plugs and have never had a problem. In the cucv faq thread there is alot of information about the differnt glow plugs.