• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Whining noise when turning.

usmc81301

Whenever I make a turn (usually a left turn) I get this whining noise even at lower speeds like 7mph. Doesn't seem to happen as much when turning right. No performance seem to be lost and everything handles great. So my question is has anyone else experienced this. If so what did it turn out to be. I just don't remember it doing this before.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check the power steering fluid and pump. This maybe a sign that your pump is getting ready to jump ship.

easysixonezero

LOL. Came here to search this very issue - whining during left turns in my LESO HMMWV. Being a car guy I was embarrassed when I read the suggestion to simply check the power steering fluid level...

And it was low. Noise gone.

I'll be over here, in the corner with the DUNCE cap on....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks