• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

whistler turbo

what are the physical differences between a whistler turbo and a regular turbo? I just picked up an extra turbo for my LDT 465-1C and saw one that looks a little different on a 2 1/2 ton dump.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do a search, there have been pictures and descriptions posted before. If you need help using the search function, just ask.

btw, simply said, the C turbo is skinny in comparison to the D.(the exhaust housing)

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I searched for "C or D turbo" and checked "find all terms". Found some good posts. Here are a couple of pics that might help you.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks