• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who Sells Tachometer Drives?

dabtl

OK, having gotten the cable out, I find the drive is not turning. Who sells tach drives for the multi-fuel engine?

Also, the tach cable I bought, NOS, is about ten inches or so longer than the original. What have I bought?

dabtl

Warmer weather has arrived. Funny, but all the time I spent trying to make the tach cable fit on the end of the tack drive finally paid off.:-D Thanks to Bjorn, the best of the best, a new tach drive went on, finally, and the cable is hooked up and turning! I know, it is just a couple of screw on connectors, but my hands are really too large to work in the available space. I finally used my brain, kept at it and it is now hooked up.

For the first time in who knows how long the tach is working! I have been plagued with fear about it since I got the truck in July. Now, all I have left is to straighten out the hard top and paint.

I learn a lot from Bjorn. You can also. Great guy and all around gentleman. When I go to Virginia again, I am going to look him up and tell him thanks, many times.

Last edited: