• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WHO WANTS NEW BUNGEE FOR THE COVERS?

kipman

Second post in a short time, 3/8 rubber cord for the cargo covers, this is for a very limited time as it is a overrun, can do .65 per foot plus shipping.

poppop

Is three eights the correct size??? I bought a 100 foot roll of I think three eights and had to use a drill bit to enlarge the holes in the cover to accept it. I will have to check the size to be sure of what I got but that is waht I remember.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can anyone snap a pic of a cargo cover and a cab cover with the bungee hold downs? I have ropes and want to get rid of them in favor of rubber straps.

These are the Bomb. Cargo cover opened or off in just seconds

To adjust the length just twist until tension is right.

I need to replace some of mine as they are beginning to get sun rot.

Attachments

Saw this post and thought I'd send along this info, as the product is manufactured by GMA Cover. I can't get a quote to attach, but WillWagner above asked to see a photo of the rubber straps. They are definitely made by GMA, but I didn't see them in the U.S. or Canadian catalogs. They work well in my experience.

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter