• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who Wants Them???????

derby

Not to hi jack your thread ,but I have a set of these also.They are not as nice but have good tread, some 90% . I am also looking to get rid of.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Derby, Lee Houdell was looking for some. I don't think he was wanting NDTs but it might be worth a shot. I only mention this cause you two are not TOO far from eachother.

Dirt71

I still have the 1400x20's like I said before, there is 11 of them, all on sand blasted and painted wheels with brand new tubes and flaps. I am set up where I can ship the tires out of my work place. Also have another new tire not mounted on a rim. so that makes 12 all together, I'm dropping the money to $1800.00 so give me a call at 904-891-0444.
Thanks David

Dirt71

Alright this is as low as I'm going to go $1500.00 for all 11 1400x20 tires. Once again they are brand new with new tubes and flaps on sand blasted and painted wheels. And no they will not fit on an 813 or 818. They are for a bridge truck and the rear axles on these trucks are 6 inches wider, so the deeper off set will only work on these axles. And of course the 3 inch spacers on the front.

OSO

I'am running 16.00rx20 on my M328 Bridge truck. Doing the super single route . I tell you those sure look real good nice looking shoes [thumbzup]

madsam

That is a grate price..but they would not fit most things..

I thought someone just bought a 10-ton cargo....

Oh,, that was you..

Dirt71 - Is there a reason you don't want to use these on one of your 10Tons?

M1075

These tires/wheels are designed for the 5 ton bridge trucks. They don't really fit on anything else. They will rub on a standard 5 ton front axle and the 10 tons have 24" rims. I would LOVE to buy them, but shipping would be the killer. The price is good!