• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who's going to the Syracuse Nationals?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be there Saturday, I'll bring my speedo!

GamaGoatGirl

DH and I went to the Syracuse Nationals last night with D8Dave. We rode with him in his USMC m817. We met up and hung out with Wildchild467. Everyone was asking us where our pool was - Wildchild467 was the talk of the show. Here are a few pics that I took.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The water was nice to chill out in! 8) Thanks Hope to see ya's again today.

I heard a rumor that they were going to have a senior citizen skinny dipping session after dark! :shock:

JeepMan

Dumb question but did the fair people let you fill the water there or did you have to bring it with you ??!!
Any other pics of the MV's there ??
According to the website, Batman and the Batmobile was there. Did you see it/him ??!!!

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here are some more pictures of our pool and show. It was such a great time! It was great meeting Doghead, Doghead's Wife and D8Dave!! Great people! :beer: Ill have to take a little road trip up sometime and see what toys ya'll have. Thanks again Dave for letting me test drive your USMC M817, its an awesome machine! someday ill have one! emagine the pool we could put in that. next year im thinking i need a water slide and an air over water squirt gun on a turret....what do you guys think?? :D

Attachments

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
oh, and the picture of the guy with the air hose and carb, he used air off the deuce to clean the carb on his go cart.....deuce1, go cart 0 :grd: