• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Why can't I post pictures on my ad and it tells my my picture's are to big

6x6guy

I am in the process of selling my M280/M796
Project and had posted with all the needed and required information and when it was at the point where I was down loading several pictures. It was saying for each picture that the picture was to big and could not be processed and then would delete the hole thing.
Well after several attempts just gave up
So my question is it me or the site.
Just wondering

Guyfang

Staff member
You are also going to have to upgrade your membership, to post in the vehicle for sale thread. Thats why your thread in RV Camper Conversions was deleted. Its not IAW Forum rules to sell things in open threads, and to post a For Sale Thread, you need to up grade your membership.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What format are your pictures? GIF, JPG, PNG, TIFF? The first three can be adjusted for compression of the image quality. A 25 percent JPG picture and the same picture saved as a TIFF will be about 100 times the file size.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks