• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Why Ole Santa Drives A Hot Rod Deuce

Alredneck

Banned
YeeHawww, Now which ones are naughty and which ones nice, wouldnt it be nice for all naughty!!!!!!!!!! :grd:

Elwenil

Careful guys. If I had to guess, I would say they are related since they have similar features. It also wouldn't surprise me if they were kin of Mr. Mitchell's, so I'd keep the comments respectful, lol.

SasquatchSanta

Thank you Elwenil for helping keep the conversation respecable.

These ladys are either wives or daughters of friends. It's not often that an old bald headed fat man finds himself in such pleasant company --- I couldn't resist posting. They are all very respectable so please keep it civil.

We tried to do a photo shoot today for pictures that will go to a major womens magazine but it was too cold and windy. One of the major womans magaziness (I will be able to tell you more later) recently ran a picture of the back end of a pickup that had bull balls hanging from the bumper. The caption was something to the effect of, "guys, get a clue, no girl would ever get in a truck that had balls hanging from it."

One of the ladys saw the picture and called the magagine's editor and said she diagreed and could supply proof "IF" the magazine has the balls to print the picture along with a retraction. The editor fired back with, "You're On --- send the picture" so that's what we were up to today. The weather didn't cooperate.
It's basically a harmless poblicity stunt.

SasquatchSanta

M1075 wrote:

Ernie-

Don't blame the ladies. We know you subscribe to ALL of the women magazines!
Now that was a good one :lol:

I was trying to draw the distinction that the pictures weren't for a men's magazine and got caught.

Now you know the truth about Santa :oops:

55Cameo

Everytime that I take my truck to a mudhole I have several ladies that want to ride in the truck through the mud. I had been putting off cutting down the troop seats and putting them back in, but now I put them back in so I can really load up. Point is, I think all of the women really love old military trucks.(or maybe it's just big trucks)