• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Why you need to have a 3inch axle nut socket in the cab

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
...because an XL coffee fits into it perfectly, the nut is heavy enough to sit on the flat middle tunnel beside the gearshift and will not budge, even on a rough country highway. :))

Attachments

Last edited:

RANDYDIRT

If you open the windshield about 4 inches, you can set your beer on the cowling. Just make sure you have a tittie on it or it will get hot real fast.

Dirt

Heavysteven

So I am the only one carrying a 3" socket just incase I need to pull a hub. Thought you were going to say you had a hot hub and fixed it in the field.

Good idea but I would have to clean the grease off mine first.

Rifle mount acting as a cup holder is an excellent idea. I need one of those kits.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks