• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wiait light cycling too?

My wait light has begun to cycle on and off during the afterglow time as my relay cycles on and off. It only happens if I actually am traveling down the road, most often I allow the m1009 to idle long enough for my kick down switch to drop my rpms before I actually go anywhere. The truck fires right up nearly all the time. Any thoughts? I have bypassed the resistor, done the doghead mod, and installed a momentary switch. My GP card appears to be fine. I had a low voltage issue a while back. solved that by just charging the battery. Anyone seen this before?

K9Vic

Check your temp sensor on the driver side behind the air filter cover. It is a two pin plug that will go from the engine to the wire loom wrap. The sensor is either bad or the plug is loose would be my guess. Replacement is from Auto parts store and you want to make sure it as the plugs as seen below. You will loose anti freeze if you truck is on a downward angle, so be ready to catch that so it does not run onto the ground.

Attachments