• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Will alternator from M939a1 fit M939A2?

Noah

I am curious what the variations are between an alternator that is on a M939a1 NHC250 versus a M939a2 8.3l turbo. Can they be used interchangeably with small mods?

Is it just a matter of using different pullies? Or is it mounting bolts as well?

Thanks for the help.

Csm Davis

I am curious what the variations are between an alternator that is on a M939a1 NHC250 versus a M939a2 8.3l turbo. Can they be used interchangeably with small mods?

Is it just a matter of using different pullies? Or is it mounting bolts as well?

Thanks for the help.
Do yourself a favor and get a civilian alternator and bracket from 74m35a2 on here unless you are going for a Museum class restoration. You will be way ahead. the stock 60 amp is a pig.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

74M35A2

Those are gang symbols of the big $ club. Not for the faint of heart, they are 3600 watt generators (28v x 130a).