• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Will this work?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
The winch is the same. Mounting brackets, pto and driveshaft are different, I'd bet since its an automatic trans.

rosco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Get a picture of the mounts on the 135/211. They are not bad to make out of 1/2"x6". I have made them. They do use a shouldered bolt for mounting into the ends of the winch. Again, you can make them, if you don't have them. There are two 1/2" x2"x6" spacers, at one end of the two mounting brackets. The frame & the front bumper is long enough for the winch to mount. It does not use frame extensions, as does the M35. so you are ready to go. The PTO mounts on the T-case, but it & the drive line is straight forward. I like the winch controls in the cab, far better on the 211/135, the on the M35.

Lee in Alaska

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks