• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Will we see more Detroit Lockers ? Or any lockers ?

1951M1078

Looks like I missed the boat on the Detroit lockers. Do any of you think we will see any more Lockers ?

Would like to add it to the rear of my truck.

coachgeo

I think Steve6x6x6 was a middleman on them , you might want to search his posts and threads.
ifffffff... recall previous post correctly.. yes Bryce is one seller and Steve is NOT a middleman. Could sware he said he is NOT a parts seller and prefers to stick with complete axle selling as a whole unit. The link I provided above is to Bryce.

There is one other seller...... This was mentioned in another thread. I forget who it was though. Steve pointed it out in another thread so searching Locker and Steve6x6x6 might find it.

Last edited:

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Per Bryce: Contact info. to buy LMTV lockers. Chris Boudreau at Southern Customs, in West palm beach, FL. 561-308-0490 price $795.00 each. I do not have the time to retail these. If you want to see what i do, go to Facebook and search