• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Winch ID

sermis

I got the winch and thought about mounting under be back of my M35. What covers the bearing where the PTO shaft is. Looks like there shoud be a cover of sometype. The roller bearing is exposed on the winch.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Spicergear has those winches on the front and back of his deuce. Quite the work of art.

sermis

TheBuggyman, If I run across more nuts I will let you know. THe 7 rims I have are complete except for a couple of valve stems. You really were looking at the PIC.

sermis

TheBuggyman, you might try Fastenal. I traded Derby some 20 bolt rims for some tires and he found the nuts at Fastenal for $0.65 each. They were a supplier for military. If they had the nuts for the 20 bolt rims I would bet they have the nuts for the 10 bolt rims.

sermis

Here is a PIC of the PTO shaft. The roller bearing is exposed. Is am guessing there a cover plate that goes there. Anybody got one?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks