• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

winch un-stuck, fuel line needed

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I got my winch cable un-wedged from itself tonight and tried to hook up the driveshaft. The hack fuel line I created to replace the under radiator line that was crushed, interfeares with the winch driveshaft. Anyone got a "stock" fuel line that goes from the primary to the IP they would sell?

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Didn't we take off a couple extras? Thought you ended up with one of those.

Dennis

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Kenny, I tried that and ended up with a sub-par fuel line. I am not good at tubing. Stretch, I think I got one, and it went on the 109 as soon as I got home. :roll:

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ahh... I'll check the parts truck, see if it's any good, then see if I have another one in the parts pile. Just need one for the crane.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I have two... but one is smashed flat, so no line for you! BWAHAHAHA!

If you want the flat one, I can send it your way. Just have to splice in a new piece, it's flattened in straight spot.

Dennis

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks