• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wings Over Whiteman

PorscheTech911

Went up to the big airshow at Whiteman AFB today and as usual it was awesome! Did anyone else make it this year? I saw one MB (?) jeep there, and tons of planes including several Piper Grasshoppers and a few other variants. Lots of amazing planes, vehicles, and people (read women :D) to see and ogle.

I'll upload a few pictures and vids I have of the show in a few days. I hope some other people were smarter and brought their camera! I only had my phone and it leaves something to be desired.

Wings Over Whiteman

If you've never been and live anywhere near KC, GO NEXT YEAR! It's worth it.

PorscheTech911

Of course! They are stationed there. The Spirits are great, and they had one on display and one fly over. They also base several A-10 Warthogs and those were equally as impressive. It was a great day, I love that show and can't wait to go back next year.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks