• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Winlock WA Egg Day Parade June 22, 2013

Amer-team

Hello Team. If anyone would like to take part in the Egg Day parade, I put a registration in. Please chime in if you are coming so that I can work with the parade folks to leave us room. Lineup would be at 1000 and parade at 1100. This is a low key fun small community event. Chime in on this thread if you are interested in attending. So far we have an M54 and M35. Thank you. Peter L.

Amer-team

Any of you guys going to make this one? I know we have people in Toledo and Chehalis. The events just about don't get any closer for you.

Amer-team

If you would like to come down, that would be great. Give me a call Friday afternoon or evening for final planning on time.

Winlock is Exit 63 on I-5. I want to take the 5T down and am thinking of leaving around 0830. I will be pushed for time after the parade as I have another display to do that evening. Keep me posted. P

Amer-team

Probably the latest I should leave Centralia is 0845. It will take me about 45 min. to get to Larry's in my speed demon M54.
I was not going to uniform up for this one. If we can leave earlier, they have a community breakfast down there that we could hit before the parade. Give a call later. P

Amer-team

After Action Report - Mission accomplished

For the after action report, we had an M35, M54, and a Ural w/sidecar for the event. The weather was nice, we got in a good breakfast before the parade, and there were no casualties as a result of our participation in this parade. Overall a good day.

Attachments

REDROCKET

The Egg Day parade was pretty fantastic! There were, what? Close to 80 entries? The streets were packed, too! I can tell this is a pretty important event for this little town. Glad to be a part of it!

Here is a cool picture I captured from the breakfast;

1057914_679336108750261_1201497220_n[1].jpg