• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Winter Hood and Grill Blankets

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi All,

I've researched the archived threads and found the ones covering this subject back in 2008, 9 and 11 but they were all for Deuces. I was wondering if there is any more recent information on these blankets and covers for the M-37.

I was digging through my storage unit the other day (30+ years of accumulated "stuff") and came across 3 grill covers (material is not rotted but the buckles are rusted to crumbling). Two are M-37 covers and one is "unknown" (maybe a M-38 or M-151 - I have the part number: 7720766).

Does anyone know of either a place willing to repair these or has NOS ones for sale? What about hood blankets and engine side covers? I have lots and lots of the clips and screws and would like to install them on my truck.

Any information on these (or leads) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Storm 51