• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Winter Park FL: Reenactors & Militaria Swap Meet and Show Sat 9/21/13

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Florida Living History Group is holding a militaria and reenactor swap meet and show on Saturday, September 21 from 9-5pm at the Orlando Scottish Rite Center. This event raises funds to support the Military Time Line Event that will be held in Spring 2014.

This a great opportunity to sell off some of your unwanted gear or to pick up some great gear for a new impression if your just starting out. All period and time lines are welcome. Table fees are just $10.00 per 8ft tables and outside spaces are just $5.00. Admission is $5.00 per person.

For additional information either contact 321-239-2467 or flhistorygroup@ronaldreagan.com
Concessions will be available.

Attachments

Dodge man

Calendar marked! Thanks!

BTW Mark, wife unit now home so I'll give you a call and we'll meet up sometime.

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds good to me! I still want to meet your better half! :-D

Have you gotten your M37 running? The reenacter crowd would love to see that thing pull up at this event. I'm either bringing my M151A2 or my M1009. Haven't decided yet. I guess it depends on how much stuff I bring over to try and sell.

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be there, either with the MUTT or the CUCV. It only costs $5 to set up outside, and there is only a 20% chance of rain tomorrow. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks