• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wiper arm question (Pics)

fredrader

Oh and the arms don't press on far enough to lock in place..At least they don't on mine..The threaded end of the wiper motor shaft bottoms out inside the wiper arm before the lock snaps in place..Chris (Elohim1) drilled a hole in his and installed his with the threads running thru the arm and installed a lock nut.. (like the original arms) His will never fall off.. [thumbzup]

fredrader

Thanks,The previous owner replaced the stock primary filter with the spin on filter..I don't know why but it was on it when I bought the deuce...I bought the troop seats and the canvas cover with both end flaps from my buddy chris (Elohim1) for $500 and finally got around to installing it..Thanks again..Fred

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks