• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wiper blade replace

coachgeo

Is there a cross over to civilian blade or blade refill

Did a search both here and net wide but only finding military part number. (83p-20r refill)

coachgeo

odd... searched 83p 20r last night on google and in here. The ten hour drive must have rattled my brain thus I couldn't see the results thru the words on the screen.

Lmtv772

Banned
odd... searched 83p 20r last night on google and in here. The ten hour drive must have rattled my brain thus I couldn't see the results thru the words on the screen.
what is so odd is the fact that I used your exact wording (copy and paste in google.)

coachgeo

what is so odd is the fact that I used your exact wording (copy and paste in google.)
Sorry to burst your bubble but I never searched with term "refill" Searched with things like LMTV, FMTV, Wiper and part # that search brought up.

Thank you to those who are providing productive information to future readers when you respond. So all future readers of this thread make sure ya'll use "REFILL" as a keyword to search with so not to be so obviously stupid as LMTV772 likes to point out that I am.

PS- thanks Suprman. It's suppose to Rain Mon. during a good bit of first trip in my piece of junk , experimental ;) 1078 thus was being stupid again by wanting to actually be prepared in advance.

Last edited:

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
PS- thanks Suprman. It's suppose to Rain Mon. a good bit on my first trip in my piece of junk , experimental ;) 1078 and was being stupid again wanting to actually be prepared in advance.
Good luck with the recovery and don't let LMTV772 get you down. He's got "lose LMTV's" which I'm trying to figure out whether they're "lost" "lots" or "loose" and what they're possessive of (the 's instead of just s).

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry to burst your bubble but I never searched with term "refill" Searched with things like LMTV, FMTV, Wiper and part # that search brought up.

Thank you to those who are providing productive information to future readers when you respond. So all future readers of this thread make sure ya'll use "REFILL" as a keyword to search with so not to be so obviously stupid as LMTV772 likes to point out that I am.

PS- thanks Suprman. It's suppose to Rain Mon. a good bit on my first trip in my piece of junk , experimental ;) 1078 and was being stupid again wanting to actually be prepared in advance.
Is there a cross over to civilian blade or blade refill

Did a search both here and net wide but only finding military part number. (83p-20r refill)
Post #1 reads like that was your search terms.

coachgeo

Post #1 reads like that was your search terms.
it's all in the perception.of the reader. Then again perception is highly influenced by mood lol.. In this case though it was intended to only read the part # for future readers info.. I'll aim harder next time to make sure what I right can only be perceived as intended. Hope it does not make it look like a legal contract writing though lol

Lmtv772

Banned

PS- thanks Suprman. It's suppose to Rain Mon. during a good bit of first trip in my piece of junk , experimental ;) 1078 thus was being stupid again by wanting to actually be prepared in advance.
maybe instead of wasting other peoples time, you should think some more of what you need or want and google more information. you want a refill so maybe use that word SMH
your posts do the work all for me... You do all the pointing yourself. I am maybe one of the people who have not very much patience for your kind.

Lmtv772

Banned
it's all in the perception.of the reader. Then again perception is highly influenced by mood lol.. In this case though it was intended to only read the part # for future readers info.. I'll aim harder next time to make sure what I right can only be perceived as intended. Hope it does not make it look like a legal contract writing though lol
Just use your noggin first before you post and I bet you'll post a whole lot less.
good luck with that!