• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wiper update

junkyardog

i called the people i was referd to on my last wiper posting. they no longer have them. i went searching and found a marine place had a decent one that was smaller on the shaft size and smaller in zize. allmost the same size as the electric one they sell for the m37. the only thing i dont like is the way the wiper arm slides over a male peice and a bolt tightens the female part around it. if it loosens up a little and you have a heavey snow.or mabey rain it would let the shaft spin on the wiper arm, they should have had it like a hex or tork bit style shaft. but anyway they would be very easy retrofit. the marine ones are better than the one that i have purchased for my m37.they were 5 amp witch led me to believe they had more power. they were over 100 dollars. expencive but it beats a wiper problem in a snow storm. i did not buy one yet but im going to reserch a little more to find the one i was told to buy. i want to see if they make them with a smaller shaft. hope this information is helpfull.most have probley allready been down this road.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks