• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wiperarm travel

Pappa-G

Is the wiper travel adjustable? The pass side sweeps the complete window while the driver side is a short stroke. Am I ate up with the dumbasse or what? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :confused: ~ Pappa-G

Westech

CPL
not the total travel but how far it goes to the left or right but the total travel will be the same. IE lets say it has a 12 sweep. you can adjust it so it goes 4 to the left and 8 to the right...ect. just take it off the truck. pop off the little door on the top take out the bolt that holds on the worm gear and well you should be able to fig it out if not let me know and I will put down my beer ( had a couple tonight ) and go step by step

MVtrucker

You probably have plastic wiper motors. Common problem and the only solution for me was to replace them. If you do buy new, be careful. Last year I bought five new plastic motors from Winer. They were imported junk and only two out of the five worked when installed and they went belly up within minutes. Get metal ones, although if new they'll probably be imports, too. The metal ones I bought were, but at least they were better quality and thay all worked. Real difficult to find genuine NOS motors.