• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wipers from saturn

Opie

I have two of them and thy work well.
Give yourself a little time to put them together, as the instructions were a bit vague at one point.
(Old-timer can't remember exactl what the problem was now...)

dabtl

I had them, but the windows would not open all the way. Lasted about one week, until the Armistace Day Parade, it was hot.

spicergear

I'd try Saturn's before I'd try Memphis again- Last time I bought wipers there it was the 'updated' version that was supposted to be much more durable. I put them on my M715 and the next day it was laying on the cowl as it had broken overnight from it's own spring pressure. The broken casting looked like it was full of rice crispies like a nestle crunch bar. Maybe I got the one bad one-- :wink:

jwaller

if you install the bushing to the wiper shaft you dont have to drill out the wiper arms. they will just click on like any automotive wiper.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks