• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wiring diagram needed

1986chevycucvm1008

hello i am new to this page and i need a wiring diagram for a 1986 chevy cucv m1008 when i try to conect my battery cables to the battery terminals it sparks which means i have a ground issue somewhere correct? if not need all the help i can get i am 16 and this is my first truck any help will be apreciated thanks

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site.

Make sure you visit the CUCV Helpful Threads sticky and also download all the free technical manuals for your truck.

Is your truck stock? Does it have both alternators?

We can help you work through your trucks issues. We will be asking you questions as we go. Please attempt to provide as much info as you can. The more you help us the more we can help you.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When you resolve an issue please post your results so other will know it is resolved and what the solution is. It just common courtesy.