• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wiring up stuff (lights)

rmgill

And finally, the light switch panel as well as a side shot to show off the front floods again. I haven't driven it with the floods, but they're bright right in front. I figure with highbeams and the floods on, I ought to really be able to blind the deer.

Of course the side shot shows how much I need to paint it a proper 3 color camo pattern and depart from the MERDC pattern that it has now. The 'new' camo tops really push that need to the fore front. :? But, the Dingo has priority on paint jobs first. The GF's parents gave me a Home Despot Gift card that'll probably use to get a air tool bundle they have going for $80. Everything in the tool kit will go on the deuce, while the spray gun will stay in the house. I figure a die grinder, impact wrench, air hammer and pnematic grease gun would be nice to have on the deuce for on the road and at WWII events when I need to perform work on the dingo. :wink: Of course, I've already run out of tool box storage on the Deuce....I must figure out some way to make some additional tool boxes on under the bed. I'm already thinking about a piece of pvc pipe for storing my coiled air line leads (I'll have two for on the Deuce).

Attachments

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks good Ryan. What about the space under the companion seat for tool storage? I keep extra storage boxes on the truck bed for heavy tools, air hoses, tire chains etc.

rmgill

Already full. 50' Air hose, small tool bag, DOT Triangles, Flares, fire extinguisher, rain suit, ECWS jacket, butyl gloves and a box of spare headlights to keep the dot inspector's off my back.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks