• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wish I had a 1009

Saw this up in Seattle - one of only 1155 ever made. Thinking it would be great for hunting/camping on a 1009 and in CARC... The owner is selling the truck/chalet as a unit for $6.5k however not separate.

Wonder what the chalet alone would be on the open market? think I'll start keeping my eyes open - convert appliance and heat to diesel or 12/24 v and go forever! And more agile than a 1008/28 with an Alaskan camper.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chalet sales are one of such that you just have to be there. I've heard of folks picking the camper portion up for a few hundred or less. Do a little searching, there is a chalet site and somewhere pics of one on an M1009. I've also spied an M1009 with an S318 shelter grafted to the back. It was plain awesome, wished I had saved pics.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks