• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Witch smittybuilt Gear covers fit the CUCV?

camogriz

I have one of those covers on my M1009. I believe there is only one size for them. It is really adjustable and fits great on the seat. There are 7 velcro straps around the perimeter of the seat, allowing for plenty of adjustment, literally several inches. All that extra storage in the pouches is nice. The only thing that I would consider a negative is that mine is about a year and a half old, and it has really faded, especially the front part of the seat that is in the sun a lot. Hope that helps.

ARYankee

They have universal ones. I just got done cruising their website. I think they are really cool but for the price I wouldn't hope they would fade within a year. Any one else have these?

wrex

Wonder how many times this subject's been broached? lol.
I have a set and love them. Had them for over a year now. Half that time, here in Arizona and my CUCV is kept outside. No fading, as of yet.

The universals fit just great, too. Even the dog likes them, lol.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks